If you’re getting desperate to achieve a beach body or get into a shape you’ve always dreamt of, there’s so fabulous news for you!
You can now get rid of your stubborn fact pockets with a highly effective fat removal procedure – Vaser Liposuction.
It is a safer option as compared to the traditional liposuction method and a great option for body sculpting.
Traditional Liposuction – An Overview
It is a surgical procedure which involves the elimination of excess body fat using suction method. Under the influence of general anesthesia, small incisions are made on the body area to be corrected. A saline medical solution is then injected into the incisions to move the body fat from its place.
A cannula, powered by vacuum is then inserted into the injected space to draw out excess fat. However, during the permanent fat removal process, some internal injuries may take place in your body.
There are two kinds of traditional liposuction methods – Power Assisted (PAL) and Suction-Assisted (SAL).
While both the methods involve incision creation, injection of a saline medical solution and suction using a cannula, there is a significant difference between both.
SAL and PAL – How Are They Different
In Suction-assisted liposuction (SAL) the cannula is inserted by the surgeon manually and used for fat removal, where incase of Power-assisted liposuction (PAL) a motorized vibrating cannula is used to pull out the excess fat. The second method is cost effective and involves less time. It is therefore recommended by the specialists.
The Latest Types of Liposuction
Laser-assisted and Ultrasound-assisted are the two new varieties of liposuction. When compared to the former, the latter is more reliable in terms of reducing excess fat from stubborn fat areas such as the male breast or fat pouches at the back.
Vaser liposuction is a form of Ultrasound-assisted liposuction. It is popular for being cost-effective and completely safe.
Vaser Liposuction – An Overview
It is a minimally invasive liposuction method which is performed under the effect of local anesthesia. In the procedure, the fat cells are liquified before they are expelled from the body. The power of ultrasound rays is used to melt the fat cells in the area being treated, without causing any damage to nearby tissues, veins, blood cells or connecting nerves.
The melted fat is then removed using the aspiration method. By accelerating the production of collagen, this method results in tightened, lustrous and smooth skin. In addition to removing the extra fat, this method also gives a gorgeous shape to your body.
Vaser Liposuction and Traditional Liposuction Comparison
- Vaser liposuction is painless and more comfortable as compare to Traditional liposuction. The latter involves manual removal of fat which is more painful.
- Vaser liposuction is minimally invasive and less time-consuming as compared to Traditional liposuction which is a surgical method and more invasive.
- Recovery time is less in case of Vaser liposuction. Traditional liposuction involves ore time as it leads to minor injuries.
- Vaser liposuction helps your body to adjust to the contours quickly and improves the texture and elasticity of your skin. On the other hand, traditional liposuction can lead to the formation of blood clots and lumps on the skin due to uneven fat depositions.
- Vaser liposuction does not leave any scars. Whereas, in case of traditional liposuction you may notice quarter inch or half inch scar which may take time to disappear
- There are no side-effects of Vaser Liposuction as such apart from minor irritation and itching of the skin. Traditional liposuction comes with a variety of side-effects like internal injuries, clots, scars, and sometimes even infections.