If it happens to be your 18th, 25th or 30th birthday, then you just know that you need to have something special in store for yourself. Of course, a lot of people would go particularly bananas on their 30th, but then again these milestones of life are exactly when you want to make your special day even more extraordinary than before.
Image courtesy: https://www.pinterest.com/
- Wine-tasting: This can be quite the elegant party with a large variety of different flavours paired along with the perfect food supplements to pair them with. Oh and if you happen to have some money to spare, you could even go in for some exotic bottles as well.
- A Bus Road Trip: I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t even have considered this as an option, but what the heck. Book an open bus, gather a bunch of friends and let the good times ride.
- Relive Childhood Memories: Now this one probably does sound rather lame, but you can’t deny that in most cases, childhood memories do happen to be a big part of one’s life. Try decorating your house and playing the same games you did back then. You might actually be pleasantly surprised by how much you’ll enjoy yourself. Further, to preserve your joyful birthday moments, photo booth hire should be a great option to consider.
- Skydiving: Now this is one birthday you’ll never forget about. If you’re the kind itching for that super adrenalin rush every now and then, then going skydiving is an absolute no-brainer. You’ll probably remember that day for the rest of your life.
- A Hiking Trip: This is a perfect way to refresh and rejuvenate yourself from the monotonous bore of everyday life. A couple of days with your close friends/family would be the perfect getaway.
- Pub-Hopping: For all you party people out there, this is your holy grail. All of you can even meet separately after hanging out at a bunch of nightclubs, thus increasing your chances of meeting new people and making new friends in the bargain.
- Fulfill Your Wishes: All of us have a couple of wishes tucked somewhere inside our minds that we wish we had fulfilled somewhere down the line as the years pass by. Well, what better opportunity to do so than on your birthday?
- Slumber Party: If you and most of your friends prefer a nice chilled-out private setting, then a slumber party is pretty much the perfect alternative to pub-hopping enabling more intimate conversations and a quieter atmosphere.
- A Gaming Party: Just brush the dust off your PS2, invite a bunch of pals over and start a bunch of tournaments. There! Hardly any effort required plus it’ll be tons of fun.
- Book A Picturesque Villa: If you happen to have saved up enough money, go right ahead and treat yourself! Maybe even invite your closest bunch of friends and party it up king style.
- Celebrate It With Yourself: Those of us who long for some alone time and don’t really care about celebrations, you can have the best day all by yourself.
Image courtesy: http://www.barhopping-frankfurt.de/
Regardless of whatever plan you may have in mind, you still need to be grounded and take a proper look at your budget as well. Don’t throw all caution to the wind and recklessly splurge all your hard-earned money on a needlessly expensive birthday plan when you could be very happy and content with just hanging out with a few of your pals. After all, it’s ultimately all about making yourself happy at the end of the day without burning a humungous hole in your wallet.